Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want to Come Sweatshirt in Heather Grey - Funny & Cute Sweatshirts - Fashion Shirts

** $2 HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL!! ** It's Happy Hour right now! GET an extra $2.00 off on your order! Use code 2HAPPYPLUM at checkout. Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want to Come Sweatshirt in Heather Grey This Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want to Come Sweatshirt in Heather Grey is a funny yet fashionable shirt that's soft and comfortable. This shirt displays "Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want to Come" in large black text on front. SIZING & MORE --------------------------------------------- * Sorry I'm Late I Didn't Want to Come Sweatshirt * Beautifully Printed Graphic Text * Cotton & Polyester * Adult Unisex Fit: As of 4/1/16 because of multiple requests, we have now switched to the more popular adult unisex sized sweatshirts that have a more loose fit. Refer to size chart * Made in the USA --------------------------------------------- SHIPPING & TURNAROUND * Ships in 3-5 business days (We know you love speedy shipping!) * Items will be shipped via USPS First Class * US orders come with complimentary delivery confirmation via USPS First Class Mail ♥ Want to see more SWEET clothes? Please click on http://www.plumusa.etsy.com

source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/811070214111891378/