Thursday, July 9, 2015

This quote describes a part of me because it touches on how everyone sins and people should acknowledge it. Knowing that at some point, everyone has sinned, everyone has made a mistake, then, you can accept that the mistakes themselves can be different. This describes me because I like to think that I am generally very accepting of people with different lifestyles and try to keep an open mind.


This quote describes a part of me because it touches on how everyone sins and people should acknowledge it. Knowing that at some point, everyone has sinned, everyone has made a mistake, then, you can accept that the mistakes themselves can be different. This describes me because I like to think that I am generally very accepting of people with different lifestyles and try to keep an open mind.

Source: homedit.com